torsdag 13 maj 2010

Weight Loss

Yes, weight loss is a strange thing. Many people would do or pay anything to lose weight yet it's totally free or at least cheaper than spending cash on junk food. I'm talking from personal experience. I started the journey towards my new life in january 2010 when I realized the seriousness of my situation. Even going up the stairs to the second floor was a struggle. I've only been able to lose 27 pounds since then but at least it's going in the right direction. The first couple of months I did no exercising what so ever. I just quit eating sugar and fast food. In march I started with short walks, 10-15 minutes at a time and after a few weeks it was 30 minutes. Now I walk 40-90 minutes 3-4 times a week. I only wish I would lose weight like those Bigget Loser guys, like 50 pounds in 4 weeks. That's insane!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar